Sunday, October 19, 2008



Kroger - Savings 101%!!!!!

WhooooooHooooooooooooo!!

Fuze drinks (10/$10) coupon BOGO = 50c each (found coupon on shelf along with empty tearpad!)
Pizza Rolls (10/$10) $1.00 x 4 - .70/1 x4 (.35/1 doubled) = $1.20 for all
Betty Crocker Cake Mixes (10/$10) $1.00 x2..no coupons =$2.00
Land O Lakes (10/$10) x 3 - .55/1 = $1.35 ...earned 75c off next order for buying 2, forgot about this or I would have bought 4
Alpo Dog Food .61c x4 -coupon BOGO =$1.22 for all
Glade Plug in Oil Warmer $4.49 x 4 - BOGO =$8.98....Earned $16 off next order ($4 for each one)
Arnold bread BOGO =$1.44
Ragu Spagetti Sauce $1.87 - .50 (.25/1 doubled) =$1.37...coupon was to expire 10-21 or so
Johnsons Buddies Bars $1.09 x 3= $3.27 - coupon for $3off/3= 27c for all...earned another $3/3
Potatoes 5lb bag x2 BOGO = $1.84 each
Hot dog buns...no coupon =$2.39 (out of Kroger ones)
Hamburger buns...no coupon =$1.19

3 comments:

Kari said...

Score! I miss Kroger/Ralph's double couponing. :(

Anonymous said...

Thats just not right :)
I was happy about my little $41 last night. Can I just mail you my coupons and you can do my shopping too??

Kay
(worknmom)

Happy Housewife said...

Great deals!