Saturday, October 25, 2008


Kroger



Staples
We went in for a printer ink (yes b/c I print so many coupons!!), I checked out the clearance table and found cheap pens....
Each yellow pack reg price $3.99($15.96) clearance for 50c each ($2) Saved $13.96
Blueish green pack reg price $5.29 clearance for $1.50 saved $3.79




Old Navy
Family Fun Day!!!
Upon entering the store we all three were given a card that you peeled up to see what you saved, we each got a $5.00 coupon!

They had logo shirts normally $5.00 for only $1! Yes $1 so if you know me, chances are for Xmas you are getting an Old Navy logo shirt! And coustumes were only $5 so the baby will be a butterfly next year! The cashier rang us up in three transactions so we got $15 for FREE not to mention the great prices!
so I saved $68.50, paid $6.47 for 8 tshirts, 2 pair of leggins, and one butterfly costume!!!!

THANKS Old Navy......I SURE HAD FUN at FAMILY FUN DAY!






No comments: